CurcuMAX™ - The One Supplement Everyone Should Take Every Single Day
Why Should Everyone Take CurcuMAX Every Day?
Because nobody wants cancer, cardiovascular disease, memory loss, cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, arthritis, headaches, or any other chronic health problem. What we WANT is for our body to function optimally, free from symptoms and disease. Now modern scientific research is proving what ancient healing traditions have known for thousands of years - that curcumin can help prevent or treat all of these health problems plus restore good health – naturally, safely, and with outstanding effectiveness!
"No cancer has been found, to my knowledge, that is not affected by curcumin"
- Professor Bharat Aggarwal, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas
Curcumin: Amazing All-Natural Cancer Prevention
Exciting research at Johns Hopkins, Sloan Kettering, Emory School of Medicine, UCLA, Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and other leading medical institutions has shown that curcumin is a powerful cancer prevention and extremely promising cancer treatment because it suppresses cancer in various ways:
1. Stops the action of enzyme COX-2, a known precursor to the development of cancer
2. Decreases blood flow to tumors
3. Inhibits the spreading of cancerous cells (metastases)
4. Kills cancer cells (B lymphoma cells)
5. Prevents regrowth of cancerous stem cells
Not only does it have a positive, corrective action on virtually all pathways that lead to cancer, curcumin also has VIRTUALLY NO TOXICITY OR NEGATIVE EFFECT EVEN WHEN TAKING MASSIVE DOSES. This, in contrast to the very nasty side effects of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery, make curcumin a very attractive alternative.
Curcumin Has Remarkable Far Reaching Health Benefits
Beyond cancer prevention and treatment, the health benefits of curcumin are profound and far reaching. Here is a sampling of the proven actions and benefits of curcumin:
1. Curcumin is antibacterial, especially in the stomach and small intestines. This is critical for maintaining a healthy gut, and may prevent the development of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and helicobacter pylori infections. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), the most common digestive condition is often misdiagnosed Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)! Several studies show that as much as 85% of people diagnosed with IBS had SIBO causing their symptoms. Curcumin can help prevent the development of SIBO and H. Pylori, the bacteria responsible for causing stomach ulcers, by keeping bacterial counts in the stomach and small intestine at normal levels. Over half of all people suffering from chronic digestive problems suffer directly from these 2 conditions!
2. Curcumin suppresses inflammation and pain. Almost all disease involves inflammation, especially chronic conditions such as arthritis, migraine and other headaches, fibromyalgia, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline, depression, etc. Curcumin represents a highly effective and exceptionally safe method of decreasing systemic inflammation and symptoms associated with elevated inflammation.
3. Curcumin dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body. Free radicals are at the root of cellular damage and the disease and aging process. Curcumin acts as a one-two punch to attack eliminate free radicals and also to act as a booster that supercharges other antioxidants such as intercellular glutathione. This protects our cellular DNA, and slows the aging process.
4. Curcumin helps prevent liver damage. A healthy liver is your most important organ of detoxification and a critical part of the digestive system. Its importance is recognized by ancient healing traditions such as Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine, calling it “the seat of digestion.” In other words, if your liver is healthy, you are healthy. If your liver is unhealthy, all kinds of bad health can follow. An unhealthy liver can lead to poor digestion, fat malabsorption, food sensitivities, toxicity, etc. Curcumin works by “turning off” the protein Leptin, which is known to cause liver damage.
5. Curcumin fights Depression, Alzehimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other common brain disorders. Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, which has been linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a type of growth hormone found in high concentrations in the brains of healthy people. A number of common brain disorders have been linked to decreased levels of this hormone. Curcumin has been shown to increase brain levels of BDNF and has been shown effective in studies against Alzheimer’s and depression. Curcumin is likely effective at delaying or even reversing many brain diseases, and there is some evidence that curcumin can boost brain neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine, helping boost mood, improve sleep, improve memory and even make you smarter!
6. Curcumin lowers risk of cardiovascular disease. Heart disease is the number one killer in the world. It is a very complicated disease with many factors coming together or breaking down simultaneously to cause the disease. Like with cancer, it appears curcumin works on many levels to prevent the “perfect storm” leading to heart attack, stroke, congestive heart failure, etc. One study showed a 65% decreased risk of experiencing heart attack after coronary bypass!
The Bottom Line? Everyone Should Take Curcumin Every Single Day
Curcumin is an absolutely amazing substance that appears to not only stop disease processes and restore normal cellular functions throughout the body, but also appears to enhance their function so that your organ systems work optimally. This is what everyone wants. Therefore, it is a supplement you should take every single day!
Why CurcuMAX Should be Your Daily Source of Curcumin
CurcuMAX is an amazing product that provides the highest bioavailability and highest absorption of any curcumin products on the market. Plus, there are no potentially dangerous chemicals or substances added that can counteract the positive benefits of curcumin.
The secret to CurcuMAX is the proprietary all-natural extraction process that creates the highest concentration of curcuminoids (1:5 formula), while also extracting the critical naturally occurring substances that increase absorption and bioavailability. That means you can safely take large doses of CurcuMAX without having to worry about the negative effects of additives like piperine (Piper nigrum) which can negatively interact with medications you may be taking (causing blood levels to spike), and which should not be taken in high doses, or of pesticides, synthetics or solvents which are typically found in turmeric-based curcumin supplements.
Because the source of turmeric in CurcuMAX is purely organic with no pesticides, synthetics or solvents used ever, you are getting the most pure, effective, and safe form of curcumin on the market today.
Plus, CurcuMAX comes with a no questions asked return policy. Simply send back whatever remaining CurcuMAX you have in the original packaging and you will be credited a full refund, less any shipping costs.
How much CurcuMAX should I take?
Suggested Use: Adults, 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with or without a meal.
What are the ingredients of CurcuMAX?
- Sunflower oil
- Curcumin extract
Silicon dioxide, Polysorbate 80, Gelatin.
Digest RC DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
GLUTEN, DAIRY, YEAST OR PRESERVATIVES.
What is the return policy for CurcuMAX?
All orders for CurcuMAX come with a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. Simply send back the unused portion of your order and any empty packages along with a note asking for a refund. Please include your name, address, phone number and email to the following address:
CX Research Inc.
169 Orange Drive
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
Refunds will be in the form of method of payment.
Curcuma as a functional food in the control of cancer and inflammation. Several nutritional compounds are the focus of public attention because of their potential beneficial health effects. Turmeric is a spice that comes from the root Curcuma longa...
Curcuma Contra Cancer? Curcumin and Hodgkin’s Lymphoma., Curcumin, a phytochemical isolated from curcuma plants , has several activities which suggest that it might be an interesting drug for the treatment or prevention of cancer...
Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa by Julie S. Jurenka, MT(ASCP). Curcuma longa (turmeric) has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as a treatment for inflammatory conditions...